Mini Mermaid Party For Our One Year Old
Our girl, Lizzy, turned one last month and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's been a whole year since she was born. The second babe seems to grow at lightning speed.
Fun DIY Fact: I made all of the pastel shell candies with these molds from amazon and used them as donut toppers and party favors! I ordered the vegan donuts ahead of time from Whole Foods and topped them with the candies I made from the molds and some candied pearls and sprinkles from Michaels.
Our little mermaid party was featured over on 100 Layer Cakelet today so head over there for all oft the party goodness but peep some of our favorite pics from the day and some family fun below.
- We had the signs leftover from our bud Lucca's birthday so we reused those cuties!
- Floral beauties by our girl Esther of Wallflower Inspiration
- Photos by the sweetest Megan Guerrero
- Mint Tables by the most talented daddy and personal favorite human of the birthday girl: Rael Made
- Shimmer backdrop was purchased locally at Pigment but they don't have it online so this is similar.
- Napkins: The peach ones I thrifted and the tan ones I bought from Hostess Haven
- Custom Name Shells + Cake Topper: Meghann Miniello
- The Mermaid Crown was custom made by my girl Carissa and is the cutest thing ever! She has so many cute headbands and accessories in her new shop: The Daydream Republic
- Mermaid Tattoos + Stamps: Daydream Society
- Tropical Tattoos: Daydream Society
- Paper Plates + Cups: Daydream Society
- Blankets: Gunn & Swain
- Bar cart: Pow Wow Design Studio
- Shell plates + platters are all vintage. Etsy is a great place to source these for a unique touch!
- Lizzy’s outfit is Misha & Puff from Murray & Finn