This is really only half of our bedroom. At some point, someone added this half of the room on to a smaller bedroom so there's a weird little divider that goes across the roof and wall.
- Sun Print
- Macrame (custom made by Vivero Green)
- Surf Wax candle (seriously my favorite!)
- Bed (discontinued but similar here)
- Sheets + Bedding
- Striped Blanket
- Hanging Lamp
- Planter + Monstera plant
We had to build that closet into Gram's room to make this an actual bedroom according to real estate/code rules if we ever want to re-sell our house. That and we had to make that little window bigger than it was before, which was oddly tiny. We didn't want to get into a ton of crazy work on that one so we just made it as big as the minimum size it needed to be.
- Surfboard: Dusty's old board he spray painted black
- Vintage cow skull
- Mini dreamcatcher
- Sheets + Bedding
- Rainbow pillow
- Side table
- Bright frazada blanket (at end of bed)
This one will be undergoing some changes in the next couple of months once Dusty builds him a big boy bed. For now we took the side off of his crib and he rolls out into a plush canoe most nights and sleeps there, ha! He ripped part of the large wall mural when he was a baby so we're probably going to reprint that or do a different one to mix things up. Not sure if we're going to stay with the desert theme or do something more beachy. Other than that, it's all pretty similar. Dusty build that massive closet and did a ton of construction work on this room before it was done. You can see the whole before & after project on MyDomaine. Big ups to my girl Summer for working on this project with us!
- Mural: Kinko's DIY with a Taryn Kent photo from my maternity shoot with Gram
- Crib: Ikea DIY with neon spray paint from Home Depot + meticulously taped off with painters tape by Summer's husband!
- Vintage Cork Lamp (similar in a smaller scale)
- Bullet Planter
- Large Woven Basket
- Industrial Hamper
- Klein Tool Bucket
- Army Pouf & Triangle Wall Hanging were both handmade by Summer Meza of Modernhaus Design. The Mid Century chair is from her shop as well.
- The log side table & all cabinetry and window ledges were handmade by Dusty.
If I missed any sources for stuff you like, let me know in the comments or send me a message and I'll let you know!
Photos of our bedroom + guest bedroom are by Taryn Kent.
FOLLOW ME HERE TOO: INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR | PINTEREST