Also note before you start this recipe, you'll need a donut pan!
Makes approximately 8 donuts
- First, select your method of chia seed egg replacement (explained above) and prepare that mixture while you mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder & salt
- Pour in agave nectar (or maple syrup), coconut oil and chia seed mixture. Mix together + gently fold in the pumpkin puree. We did all of this by hand - no mixer. I think it's safer to not over-mix this way.
- Wipe donut pan with coconut oil
- Pour mixture into donut forms
- Bake for 20 minutes - use the toothpick test to make sure they're done
- Cool in the pan or enjoy warm!
Recipe adapted from here.
FOLLOW ME HERE TOO: INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR | PINTEREST