I'm a huge fan of barre3, which combines ballet barre, yoga AND pilates into one thigh-shaking workout. I do the online classes and have a membership at the barre3 UTC/La Jolla studio. I've slowed down a bit with all of the pregnancy madness but am COUNTING on them to get me whipped back into shape afterward. This week, barre3 master trainers Candace Ofcacek & Kait Hurley (who are two of the cutest, sweetest girls ever) are in town with tons of awesome ways to try barre3 for FREE! Below is a rundown of their schedule...
|Kait, Candace & Heidi (who isn't here but is rad and will kick your butt... I've taken her class!)|
- Now-barre3 UTC/La Jolla schedule for community free class opportunities. There will be 3-4 more this week. , check the
- UTC Chiropractic is hosting a CORE workshop January 30th at the barre3 UTC/La Jolla studio from .
- RAD VIEW ALERT: barre3 community FREE class at Hotel La Jolla
- Saturday February 1st at 9am
- Starling room, 11th floor, overlooking the ocean
- Reservations are recommended -- space is filling up fast! Email to reserve your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complimentary valet parking
- Juice tasting after class
- Bring a yoga mat and water bottle
|photo by Taryn Kent|
Right now they're also offering a great monthly unlimited package for $99 per month! This is the package I have and it is SO worth it to grab this deal while you can! Hope to see you on the barre this week... I'm going to get my booty over there at least once this week.
P.S. 5 barre3 workouts you can do at home!
FOLLOW ME HERE TOO: INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR | PINTEREST