If you have anyone on your list who is obsessed with their pet or animals in general, I've rounded up some gift ideas for them!
1. FOUND NATURAL ROPE LEASH: Rufus has this and he looks super stylish on our walks.
2. DAILY DANGER FRENCH BULLDOG CALENDAR: My friend Carly documents her adorable Frenchie daily and created probably the cutest animal calendar you've ever seen out of her photos of Danger.
3. SEE SCOUT SLEEP DOG BED: Every pup needs a cute place to sleep. Here's a cute cat or little dog bed too!
4. GEOMETRIC + GOLD COLLAR: Because your pooch needs to stand out from the pack at the dog park.
5. MODKAT LITTER BOX: My sister just got this for her cat and loves it. Cats go in through the top so they don't drag litter out the front. It keeps the smell in better and has a nice modern design!
6. ADOPTING ANIMALS AT THE GENTLE BARN: One of my friends volunteers here weekly and is in love with the animals. I'm dying to get up there to help out too! In the meantime, I'm going to adopt a couple of the animals virtually for some of my animal-loving family members.
7. CAT TIPI: Another thing my sister has and loves for her cat. And it looks super cute in her house too!
FOLLOW ME HERE TOO: INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR | PINTEREST