- Neon sports bra. I love this one from Free People but I snagged a super cute one at Target last weekend too. The tie dye sports bra is super cute too.
- I love the loose fit of this top
- These are my favorite pants EVER from Lululemon. Working out is a good excuse to get to wear these all day.
- Cute socks are a must. These ombre socks from Lulu are cute... but again I got some neon ones at Target for a buck. I'm sure they'll stretch out after two wears.
- I love New Balance because they're made in the U.S.A., they're cute and they're comfy. I got fit for mine at a local spot in SD (Movin' Shoes for locals) where they analyze the way you run to make sure they get you the right pair.
- I just got a bkr glass/silicone water bottle and I am obsessed. It's so cute and it's non-toxic.
Sick confession: half the time the only way I can motivate myself to workout is to have cute workout clothes. Between getting some Vitamin D on Cowles Mountain and a couple trips to the Y, I'm good for a few workouts a week. Here's some of my gear as well as some stuff that's on my wish list.