I made this little plant hanger out of my Cathy of California Vintage Craft Workshop book, using just cheap clothesline and a craft ring (don't look to close... the ends are frayed... because I used cheap clothesline.) I successfully killed the fern that was hanging in it the first few weeks. I can't really seem to keep anything but cactus and succulents alive... I am currently battling with one of my fiddle leaf figs to keep it from going the way of the fern too. In any case, I needed a replacement for the dead fern so I found this rad hanging cactus that I know I can successfully keep from kicking the bucket... I hope.
Also, that might be the first picture I've posted of our bedroom. It's in the back of the house so most visitors don't see it... therefore it is the last room we've been focusing on. Slowly, though, it's coming along. Oh, and I made that pillow out of an old ethnic woven rug. I sewed through my finger in the process but the pillow came out unscathed looks quite nice if I do say so myself.